Here at Cosmétique, our experienced team offer blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) to patients in a number of our Perth clinics. With many years of experience, our team of cosmetic doctors can help you achieve the look you desire, more easily.
WHAT IS BLEPHAROPLASTY?
Blepharoplasty, or more commonly referred to as eyelid surgery, is a procedure performed on the upper and/or lower eyelids designed to remove excess skin folds, bulging fat bags and improve eyelid creases.
.Blepharoplasty will improve the bags and wrinkles around the eyes, thus improving your overall facial appearance, giving you a more youthful and rested appearance.
WHAT DOES BLEPHAROPLASTY ADDRESS?
Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) addresses both the upper and lower lid areas of the eye. As well as reducing puffiness, there are many other improvements and benefits to undergoing this surgery. Blepharoplasty can help you if you are experiencing any of the following issues around your eyes;
Excess skin hiding the natural eyelid fold
Loose eyelid skin, sometimes obstructing vision
Fine wrinkles in the lower eyelid area
Bags, puffiness and dark circles
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
WHO IS A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR EYELID SURGERY?
Blepharoplasty is a very safe procedure and produces amazing results. Anti-inflammatories, aspirin and blood thinning medications must be avoided prior to the surgery.
On your initial consultation, a full eye examination is conducted and all options are discussed with you
ON THE DAY OF SURGERY
All surgeries are conducted in one of our day procedure rooms. Upon arrival, you will be seen by your surgeon and oral sedation is given. After taking effect, the surgical site will be numbed with local anaesthesia.
All surgeries are conducted in sterile conditions to minimise the risk of infection. Smoking, Alcohol and illicit drug use must be avoided after the procedure
AFTER THE PROCEDURE
After the procedure, you should rest for 48 hours. For the first five days, you will have dressings over surgical site. The sutures will be removed at day five. Swelling can last up to 10 days post operatively. Avoid smoking for 2 weeks
The scars from the upper eyelid should fade over 4-8 weeks. Our highly skilled surgeons place the scarin the crease of the eyelid so that it cannot be observed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of Blepharoplasty varies from patient to patient and is dependent on many factors such amount of excess skin. At Cosmétique it is our goal to provide the highest quality surgeries at an affordable price.
Our Blepharoplasty start from $2,000
CONTACT US TODAY AND BOOK A CONSULT
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing eyelid surgery, contact us today to book a consult with one of our leading cosmetic surgeons. We’ve performed eye lid surgery on thousands of Perth patients, helping them achieve the youthful eyes they once possessed.
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd