BLEPHAROPLASTY (Eyelid Surgery)
Here at Cosmétique, our experienced team offers blepharoplasty (known as eyelid surgery or eye bag surgery) to patients in our Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne clinics. With many years of experience, our team of cosmetic doctors can help you achieve the look you desire, more effortlessly.
WHAT IS BLEPHAROPLASTY?
Blepharoplasty, or more commonly referred to as eyelid surgery or eye bag surgery, is a procedure performed on the upper and/or lower eyelids designed to remove excess skin folds, bulging fat bags and improve eyelid creases.
Eyelid surgery will improve the eye bags and wrinkles around the eyes, thus improving your overall facial appearance to give you a more youthful and rested appearance.
WHAT DOES BLEPHAROPLASTY ADDRESS?
Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) addresses both the upper and lower lid areas of the eye. As well as reducing puffiness, there are many other improvements and benefits to undergoing eye bag surgery. Blepharoplasty can help you if you are experiencing any of the following issues around your eyes:
Excess skin hiding the natural eyelid fold
Loose eyelid skin, sometimes obstructing vision
Fine wrinkles in the lower eyelid area
Bags, puffiness and dark circles
Our expert surgeons are renowned in Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne for delivering superior results time and time again. To discuss your options or the procedure and costs in more detail, please book your free consultation using the form to the right.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
upper eyelid before & after gallery
WHO IS A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR EYELID SURGERY?
Blepharoplasty is a very safe procedure and produces amazing results. However, anti-inflammatories, aspirin and blood thinning medications must be avoided prior to the surgery.
On your initial consultation, a full eye examination is conducted with all options and costs discussed with you.
ON THE DAY OF SURGERY
All surgeries are conducted in one of our day procedure rooms. Upon arrival, you will be seen by your surgeon and oral sedation will be given. After this takes effect, the surgical site will be numbed with local anaesthesia.
All surgeries are conducted in sterile conditions to minimise the risk of infection. Smoking, alcohol and illicit drug use must be avoided after the procedure.
AFTER THE PROCEDURE
After the procedure, it is advised that you should rest for 48 hours. For the first five days, you will have dressings over the surgical site. The sutures will be removed on day five. Swelling can last up to 10 days post operatively. Following surgery, it is best to avoid smoking for 2 weeks.
The scars from the upper eyelid should fade over 4 to 8 weeks. During eyelid surgery, our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons place the scar in the crease of the eyelid to ensure that it is not easily visible.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of blepharoplasty varies from patient to patient and is dependent on many factors such as the patient’s amount of excess skin. At Cosmétique, it is our goal to provide the highest quality surgeries at an affordable cost – be it in Perth, Brisbane or other Australian cities.
The cost of our blepharoplasty procedure startsat $2,000.
CONTACT US TODAY AND BOOK A CONSULT
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing eyelid surgery, contact us today to book a consult with one of our leading cosmetic surgeons in Perth, Melbourne or Brisbane. We’ve performed eyelid surgery on thousands of patients, helping them to achieve the youthful eyes they once possessed.
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd