Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
At Cosmétique, we offer the popular procedure of Brazilian Butt Lift, more commonly referred to as a BBL in our Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne clinics to a wide range of clients.
Cosmétique has a faculty of highly qualified doctors who specialise in cosmetic surgery. We encourage you to talk to us about your concerns so we can help you achieve your goals.
What is Brazilian butt lift?
Not everyone was born with a prominent derriere. Patients come to Cosmétique because they want to enhance the size, shape and appearance of their behind to create a more attractive body shape. A Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL can enhance a flat or small backside to a more rounded and perky result. The beauty of BBL is that it also involves liposuction. On top of augmenting and reshaping your buttocks, the liposuction to your lower back, abdomen, waist, thighs and/or hips will augment the proportions of your backside. This means patients also benefit from a trimmer figure while adding to their butt.
BBL IS A THREE-PART PROCESS
First fat is harvested from stubborn fat areas of the body that do not respond well to diet and exercise.
The fat is washed and compressed. Only the best donor fat cells are re-injected into the buttocks for augmentation. On average, approximately 30% of the extracted fat cells will qualify.
The fat is transferred into different areas of the buttocks and hips, at various depths, with multiple injections using special cannulas to augment, reshape, and create a more shapely, rounded backside
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian butt lift is an increasingly popular body sculpting procedure with many significant advantages, including:
▪ Rounder, perkier buttocks
▪ Shapelier hips
▪ More pleasing silhouette and body contour
▪ Options of dramatic, moderate, or conservative augmentation
▪ Minimally invasive
▪ Safest buttock augmentation method
▪ Virtually no chance of rejection of your body’s own fat
▪ Plumps up the behind while reducing other parts of the body
▪ Dramatic, long lasting improvement
▪ Soft, natural looking and feeling results
What to Expect After a Brazilian Butt Lift
Recovery time is approximately 2 weeks. For the first 48 hours, patients may experience some discomfort. Patients are requested to minimise the time they spend sitting for approximately two weeks after the surgery. We also recommend patients sleep on their stomach. Post operative orders may change from patient to patient depending on the volume of fat transfered.
Walking the same day as the surgery is beneficial and also helps reduce any risk of complications. Most patients are required to wear a compression garment for 6 weeks post procedure.
Brazilian Butt Lift Produces Permanent Results
The majority of patients can expect to retain most of the buttocks fat volume gained in a Brazilian butt lift permanently. Although a small amount of the transferred fat can be reabsorbed by the body over time, the fat remaining after the surgery can be considered to be permanent. Fat transferred in this procedure behaves the same as any fat present naturally in the body.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
BBL includes harvesting the fat using liposuction, preparing the fat and injecting it into the backside. BBL at Cosmetique costs $9,900 all inclusive.
Consultations with our Surgeons are charged at $89. If you choose to go ahead with the procedure, this fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. All follow-up consultations are free of charge. Call us on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment with Cosmétique today
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd