Breast augmentatioN From $5,990
Breast augmentation (also referred to as breast implants or a breast enlargement) is a cosmetic procedure designed to enhance the shape and size of a woman’s breasts. The decision to undergo this type of surgery is a very personal one, and often one you and your partner may have considered for a number of years.
At Cosmétique, we offer breast augmentation surgery at our clinics across Australia – namely Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Gold Coast. Above all, our experienced staff are here to support you throughout every step of the process.
There are many ways breast augmentation can enhance both your life and your confidence. These include;
Size: breast implants enhances the size of your breasts.
Shape: breast augmentation improves the shape of your breasts, resulting in a younger appearance.
Contour: breast enlargement accentuates your natural curves and silhouette, allowing your clothes to wear better.
Symmetry: breast augmentation helps restore symmetry in your breasts, creating balance and proportion to your torso.
Volume: breast augmentation revives breast volume lost due to pregnancy or child rearing.
Australian Breast Device Registry
The Australian Breast Device Registry (ABDR) is a Commonwealth Government health initiative that records information on surgeries involving breast devices, such as breast implants. Managed by Monash University, the ABDR is endorsed by major surgical societies in Australia. At Cosmetique, our surgeons participate in the ABDR program
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
before and after gallery
WHY CHOOSE COSMÉTIQUE
There are many cosmetic clinics and surgeons overseas and across Australia who offer breast augmentation surgery without the required aftercare. However, it is simply not worth the risk.
At Cosmétique, our experienced cosmetic surgeons can provide you with affordable breast augmentation in a licensed hospital with comprehensive and supportive aftercare services.
What sets us apart?
Highly qualified and very experienced surgeons
Multiple clinics across Australia – including Perth and Brisbane
We offer top of the range breast implants
We tailor make the solution that is right for you
Multi-faceted team of surgeons
Comprehensive aftercare service
At Cosmétique, we offer affordable breast implants at a number of our clinics in Perth, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Melbourne, with prices starting from as low as $5,990.
This fee includes:
Highly qualified anaesthetist
Premium breast implants
Experienced and highly skilled breast surgeons
Follow up appointments
Need a payment plan for your procedure? Contact us on 1300 320 272 to ask about our interest-free payment plans.
CONTACT US TODAY
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing breast augmentation surgery, choose Cosmétique. Call us today on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment. During the consultation, we will cover all aspects of the breast implant surgery and discuss any concerns you may have. Patients who wish to proceed will get a subsequent appointment where the sizing and surgical dates are finalised. Please note that all follow up consultations post-surgery are free of charge.
Frequently Asked questions
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our procedures are subject to change without notice Unless a time-limited quotation has been provided or the procedure has been paid for’
3) Applying to cases, were actual treatment, not including consultation, has not commenced, We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed between patient and practitioner at the time of the initial consultation and cannot be discussed in advance, due to multiple factors, including but not limited to availability of operating theatres and specialists
5) Results may vary for each person and cannot be guaranteed
6) Prior to the initial consultation, you will be required to take and email 6 images in total. All photos should be taken from neck to your hips. This process is to help our cosmetic surgeons decide the suitability of the procedure in light of the desired outcomes. If it has been deemed that a patient is not suitable for the procedure prior to the consultation, the consultation fee will be refunded in full
7) Further Clinical Images may need to be taken at the time of consultation
8) I understand that the consultation process is very important and it is recommended to set aside 1 hour to discuss the procedure with our Cosmetic Surgeon. It is recommended you attend with your partner and/or a friend. We strongly recommended children not be brought into the consultation
9) Refunds, partial refunds or discounts do not apply for the consultation fee or the procedure.
10) Cosmetic procedures usually do not attract Medicare rebates.
11) By proceeding with the consultation, I understand that I am not permitted to discuss any aspects of the consultation, treatment and/ and outcomes in any public or private forum, blog post, review page or social media is not permitted without written consent from Australasian Health Group PTY LTD
12) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
13) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions