Cosmétique is uniquely positioned to provide you with our range of head-to-toe cosmetic services. With our practices in multiple convenient locations such as Perth, we offer dermal fillers at affordable and competitive prices.
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS?
Dermal fillers are a non-invasive treatment used to restore youth and fullness to your face.
As we age, the changes are pronounced in our face as the bones resorb, and the skin loses its elasticity and natural hydration. This, combined with the effects of gravity, can lead to lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
Dermal fillers, also known as wrinkle fillers, are an excellent treatment to restore volume and plumpness to lips, chin, cheeks, the jawline, the area under the eyes, and even the nose.
Dermal fillers are administered via tiny injections and the results are visible instantly. At Cosmétique, we use nerve blocks and topical local anaesthetics, making the experience very comfortable for all patients.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Dermal fillers are gels that that are naturally occurring in our bodies.
During the procedure for dermal fillers in our Perth clinics, a tiny needle will be used to inject the filler into the targeted areas. Our experienced cosmetic surgeons may apply ice at the same time to minimise bruising between treatment areas, or the sides of your face. During the procedure, you will be able to examine your face in the mirror. Your input during this time can be used to guide the procedure. This allows you to see the results as we go along, ensuring that you love the final look!
Dermal fillers offer a simple and painless way to turn back the clock on your appearance. Dermal fillers also encourage the skin to produce more collagen to restore a youthful appearance.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
HOw LONG WILL DERMAL FILLERS LAST?
Depending on the type of fillers, dermal fillers can last up to 24 months.
At Cosmétique, we offer a wide range of wrinkle and dermal fillers across all of our conveniently located clinics, from Brisbane to Perth. All of our quality treatments are performed in-house by our experienced team, so you can trust that you’ll be in good hands. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following treatments:
Naso Labial Folds
All doctors at Cosmétique are trained to perform the cannula technique. Cannula technique is a minimally invasive and highly accurate technique of delivering dermal fillers precisely into targeted areas.
The main advantages include:
Significantly less bruising and swelling.
Significantly less pain/discomfort.
Significantly less risk of pressure on vessels or nerves.
Only two entry sites (pokes) for the whole treatment.
Avoiding the ‘Tyndall Effect’.
Contact Cosmétique Today
To book your initial consultation in Perth or at a Cosmétique clinic nearest to you, fill in the contact form above or book online here.
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Patients may require less or more product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result
10) The amount of product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing medical practitioner.
11) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
12) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
13) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
14) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
15) Results may vary for each person
16) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
17) Results cannot be guaranteed
18) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
19) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
20) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
21) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
22) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
23) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions