At Cosmétique, all Dermatological peels are done by Doctors and Nurses trained in Dermatology.
Cost of Peels
Light Chemical Peel: $120
A light chemical peel is typically used for milder skin conditions and more subtle rejuvenation. The chemicals used in a light chemical peel stay on the skin for less time than the deeper peels, and recovery time is shorter. For the most effective results, light chemical peels general require several treatment sessions.
Medium Chemical Peel: $190
Medium chemical peels address deeper layers of skin than the light chemical peels for those with more pronounced skin damage. The number of treatments typically depends on your ultimate aesthetic goals; however, a number of sessions is usually best for the most significant results. Medium chemical peels do not require as much time for recovery as the deep chemical peel.
Deep Chemical Peel: From $300
A deep chemical peel is designed to treat heavy damage to the skin, including wrinkles, severe sun blemishes, and even pre-cancerous growths. Deep chemical peels are often so effective they only need one treatment instead of multiple treatment sessions. Recovery is longest for the deep chemical peel; however, results are generally the most significant with this treatment. Patients should be aware that some deep chemical peel solutions render the new skin layers unable to tan, and should therefore always take precautions when out in the sun.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
CALL US ON (08) 6117 0622 TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
Book Online Now
Terms and Conditions
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Patients may require less or more product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result
10) The amount of product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing medical practitioner.
11) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
12) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
13) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
14) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
15) Results may vary for each person
16) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
17) Results cannot be guaranteed
18) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
19) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
20) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
21) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
22) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
23) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions