Since the start of Cosmetic Surgery, there has been a search for the perfect filling agent. Fat is the ideal agent as it is safe, provides a natural result and is very long lasting, if not permanent. Here at Cosmétique, our experienced Cosmetic Surgeons offer Fat Transfer to help you achieve the look you desire.
WHAT IS Fat Transfer?
Fat Transfer involves removing fat from your body and transferring it to another area that needs volumising. Ideally, we select the outer thighs, buttocks or abdomen as the donor sites. The fat is gently removed with a special cannula, compacted using a centrifuge machine and then transferred to another syringe for injecting into the area needing treatment.
All procedures are performed under sterile conditions under local anaesthetic to ensure a pain free procedure. Overnight or Hospital admission is NOT necessary.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
WILL I HAVE A SCAR
We use a very small cannulae to remove the fat. A 2mm incision is used that can often be concealed in the natural creases of the body. The incisions are so small that we do not need a stitch to close them. They heal to a fine skin-coloured line approximately 2mm in length. A smaller cannula is used to inject the fat. Similar to getting an injection or vaccination, its very unlikely to have a mark or scar at the infection site
ON THE DAY OF SURGERY
All surgeries are conducted in one of our day procedure rooms. Upon arrival, you will be seen by your surgeon and sedation is given. After taking effect, the surgical site will be numbed with local anaesthesia. All surgeries are conducted in sterile conditions to minimise the risk of infection. Smoking, Alcohol and illicit drug use must be avoided after the procedure
DO I NEED TO WEAR COMPRESSION GARMENT
At the liposuction site, we recommend wearing a compression garment after surgery for 6 weeks. No compression garments are required at the injection site.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost depends on the area of re-implantation.
Facial Fat transfer $4,500
Breast fat transfer $6,999
Backside (BBL) $9,990
This includes surgeons fee, procedure room fee, anaesthetic fee and follow ups. The cost does not include compression garment however we can provide you with a list of places to source the garment from.
Since a large volume of fat is harvested, the cost is much more economical compared to Filler
CONTACT US TODAY AND BOOK A CONSULT
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing fat transfer, contact us today to book a consult with one of our leading cosmetic surgeons. We’ve performed liposuction and fat transfer on thousands of patients, helping them achieve their desired sculpted look.
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd