Breast fat transfer $6,990
Some patients may be apprehensive about undergoing Breast Implant procedure using silicone or saline implants. Reasons may include concerns regarding introducing artificial material into the body and its association with Breast Cancer (anaplastic large-cell lymphoma), breast implant illness, ruptures, infection, contractures and rejection. At Cosmetique, we offer natural breast augmentation through fat transfer to breasts. Cosmetique is one of the few clinics in Australia offering this surgery.
The procedure, although surgically complex, is less invasive compared to traditional breast implant surgery. This results in relatively faster recovery. Patients typically experience less discomfort compared to Breast Implant surgery as well as faster return to duties . Compared to Breast Implant procedure, there is no scarring involved as well as no disruption to the muscle and its function. In the long term, breast fat transfer avoids the potential for implant rupturing or the need for replacement implants.
What are the steps?
Breast fat transfer involves liposuction + fat transfer to breasts. Patients therefore receive two effective surgeries for the same price of $6,999 (all inclusive)
1) Liposuction involves harvesting unwanted fat from thighs, buttocks or stomach. The overall effect is the creation of desired breast shape alongside some additional body shaping.
2) Fat processing- The fat that is harvested is carefully inspected. The fat is 'washed' in a special machine so all that is remaining is healthy fat cells. The fat is then purified so the uptake of fat is optimised in the breast
3) Fat transfer- The fat is then strategically and accurately injected into the breasts. As the procedure uses your own body fat, new fat integrates into your existing tissues.
Advantages of Breast Fat Transfer
No surgical scarring
No foreign materials implanted into the body
Faster recovery time
No implant related complications
2 surgeries for the price of 1 - breast enhancement & liposuction to stubborn fat pockets
BOOK A CONSULTATION
WHY CHOOSE COSMÉTIQUE
There are many Cosmetic Clinics and surgeons overseas and across Australia who offer breast augmentation surgery without the required training, experience or aftercare. It is simply not worth the risk. At Cosmétique, our Surgeons have comprehensive Cosmetic and Breast Augmentation specific training and are some of the most experienced Surgeons in Australia. We provide affordable breast augmentation in a licensed hospital with comprehensive and supportive aftercare services.
What sets us apart?
Highly qualified and very experienced surgeons
Multi-faceted team of surgeons
Multiple clinics across Australia
We offer top of the range breast implants
We tailor make the solution that is right for you
Comprehensive aftercare service
At Cosmétique, we offer affordable breast implants at a number of our clinics in Perth, Brisbane, the Adelaide and Melbourne, with prices starting from as low as $6,990 (all inclusive)
Need a payment plan for your procedure? Contact us on 1300 320 272 to ask about our interest-free payment plans.
CONTACT US TODAY
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing breast augmentation surgery, choose Cosmétique. Call us today on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment. During the consultation, we will cover all aspects of the breast implant surgery and discuss any concerns you may have. Patients who wish to proceed will get a subsequent appointment where the sizing and surgical dates are finalised. Please note that all follow up consultations post-surgery are free of charge.
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our procedures are subject to change without notice Unless a time-limited quotation has been provided or the procedure has been paid for’
3) Applying to cases, were actual treatment, not including consultation, has not commenced, We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed between patient and practitioner at the time of the initial consultation and cannot be discussed in advance, due to multiple factors, including but not limited to availability of operating theaters and specialists
5) Results may vary for each person and cannot be guaranteed
6) Prior to the initial consultation, you will be required to take and email 6 images in total. All photos should be taken from neck to your hips. This process is to help our cosmetic surgeons decide the suitability of the procedure in light of the desired outcomes. If it has been deemed that a patient is not suitable for the procedure prior to the consultation, the consultation fee will be refunded in full
7) Further Clinical Images may need to be taken at the time of consultation
8) I understand that the consultation process is very important and it is recommended to set aside 1 hour to discuss the procedure with our Cosmetic Surgeon. It is recommended you attend with your partner and/or a friend. We strongly recommended children not be brought into the consultation
9) Refunds, partial refunds or discounts do not apply for the consultation fee or the procedure.
10) Cosmetic procedures usually do not attract Medicare rebates.
11) By proceeding with the consultation, I understand that I am not permitted to discuss any aspects of the consultation, treatment and/ and outcomes in any public or private forum, blog post, review page or social media is not permitted without written consent from Australasian Health Group PTY LTD
12) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
13) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions