Our hands are constantly exposed to many insults and frequently reveal our real age. Even when a person’s face looks smooth and youthful, their hands can be worn and weathered, showing signs of aging. Wrinkles can appear, and skin can start to sag in our hands. This can leave us feeling self-conscious every time we have to shake hands, or interact with another person.
At Cosmétique, we have a range of treatments available for patients wanting to rejuvenate their hands to attain a healthy and natural looking results. You can have a consultation with our Cosmetic Surgeons to to determine the best method of treatment, which may include daily skin rejuvenating medications, deep dermatological peels or use of soft hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers.
By using a combination we are able to maximise the skin quality of your hands, remove unwanted pigmentation and mottling of the skin and replace loss volume that can give rise to that sinewy, bony look.
Cosmétique has a faculty of highly qualified doctors who specialise in cosmetic surgery. We encourage you to talk to us about your concerns so we can help you reach your goals.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of hand rejuvenation varies from patient to patient and is dependent on several factors. At Cosmétique it is our goal to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price.
Hand Rejuvenation at Cosmétique costs $1,899
Consultations with our Cosmetic Surgeons are charged at $99. If you choose to go ahead with the procedure, this fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. All follow up consultations are Free of Charge
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd