LABIAPLASTY From $4,990
WHAT IS LABIAPLASTY?
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure to excise or remove excess skin from the labia minora and improve the appearance of the labia majora. The procedure eliminates any discomfort and enhancing the appearance of the vagina. Patients who are experiencing discomfort or feel self-conscious about the appearance of their vagina are ideal candidates for Labiaplasty.
There are many reasons for the development of a misshapen labia. These reasons include
Age related changes
General Medical conditions
THE LABIAPLASTY PROCEDURE
During the first consultation, the surgeon takes a complete and detailed medical history and surgical history including your cosmetic goals. The surgery is commonly performed under sedation. On average, the entire procedure should take 60-90 minutes to complete. First, a small incision is made along the labia minora and excess skin is removed until the desired shape and appearance is met. Finally, dissolvable stitches are used to close the wound. Most patients will recover after one to two weeks. Some patients may experience bruising, redness and swelling- this is completely normal
Most patients may choose to take 1-2 days off work, depending on the physical demands of their work. Vigorous activity should be avoided for at least two to four weeks, and sexual intercourse should be avoided for four to six weeks.
When do we see results from labiaplasty?
Patients see immediate improvement in the appearance from labiaplasty. The full benefits will become clear over the next 3- 6 months. At this point, you should notice the labia is smaller and more defined. You should also be able to wear tight clothing and exercise without discomfort.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
WHY CHOOSE COSMÉTIQUE
There are many cosmetic clinics and surgeons overseas and across Australia who offer labiaplasty surgery without the required training, experience or aftercare. However, it is simply not worth the risk.
At Cosmétique, our experienced Surgeons can provide you with affordable surgery in a licensed hospital with comprehensive and supportive aftercare services.
What sets us apart?
Highly qualified and very experienced team of surgeons
Multiple clinics across Australia – including Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane
We tailor make the solution that is right for you
Comprehensive aftercare service
At Cosmétique, we offer affordable Labiaplasty surgery at a number of our clinics in Perth, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Melbourne, with prices starting from as low as $4,990. The price of may vary with each patient however all costs are inclusive of:
Comprehensive follow up
Need a payment plan for your procedure? Contact us on 1300 320 272 to ask about our interest-free payment plans.
Before and after gallery
CONTACT US TODAY
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing labiaplasty surgery, choose Cosmétique. Call us today on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment. During the consultation, we will cover all aspects of the labiaplasty and discuss any concerns you may have. Please note that all follow up consultations post-surgery are free of charge.
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our procedures are subject to change without notice Unless a time-limited quotation has been provided or the procedure has been paid for’
3) Applying to cases, were actual treatment, not including consultation, has not commenced, We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed between patient and practitioner at the time of the initial consultation and cannot be discussed in advance, due to multiple factors, including but not limited to availability of operating theatres and specialists
5) Results may vary for each person and cannot be guaranteed
6) Prior to the initial consultation, you will be required to take and email 6 images in total. All photos should be taken from neck to your hips. This process is to help our cosmetic surgeons decide the suitability of the procedure in light of the desired outcomes. If it has been deemed that a patient is not suitable for the procedure prior to the consultation, the consultation fee will be refunded in full
7) Further Clinical Images may need to be taken at the time of consultation
8) I understand that the consultation process is very important and it is recommended to set aside 1 hour to discuss the procedure with our Cosmetic Surgeon. It is recommended you attend with your partner and/or a friend. We strongly recommended children not be brought into the consultation
9) Refunds, partial refunds or discounts do not apply for the consultation fee or the procedure.
10) Cosmetic procedures may not attract Medicare rebates.
11) By proceeding with the consultation, I understand that I am not permitted to discuss any aspects of the consultation, treatment and/ and outcomes in any public or private forum, blog post, review page or social media is not permitted without written consent from Australasian Health Group PTY LTD
12) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
13) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions