Perth LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Am I a suitable candidate for IPL laser hair removal?
Most people are able to have laser hair removal treatments. Unsuitable candidates include those who are currently pregnant (breast-feeding does not preclude you from treatment), patients on Roaccutane, patients prone to skin discolouration or keloid scarring and patients with darker skin tones.
What do I need to do before AN IPL treatment?
Shave the area to be treated 48 hours before
Use daily sunscreen
Plucking or waxing hair for 6 week before treatment
Direct sun exposure
Cosmetics or creams over the treatment area
If you have a history of cold sores and you are planning to have your upper lip hairs or chin hairs treated, you will need to inform your treating physician so that you can be put on appropriate anti-viral therapy beforehand.
Does IPL HAIR REMOVAL Hurt?
No, there may be a small amount of discomfort. It feels like a rubber band snapping on the skin associated with the feeling of heat. Most patients tolerate it without any issues.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
"FOUR TO EIGHT SESSIONS AT FOUR TO SIX WEEKLY INTERVALS WOULD ACHIEVE UP TO 95% HAIR REDUCTION"
What are the risks of IPL?
IPL is a very safe treatment and complications or adverse events are very rare.
What you are likely to experience after treatment (normal):
There is no relationship between laser hair removal and skin cancers. It is the ultraviolet (UV) spectrum that causes skin cancers and the laser wavelengths used for hair removal are not close to the UV spectrum.
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Patients may require less or more product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result
10) The amount of product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing medical practitioner.
11) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
12) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
13) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
14) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
15) Results may vary for each person
16) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
17) Results cannot be guaranteed
18) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
19) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
20) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
21) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
22) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
23) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions