laser vaginal rejuvination
At Cosmetique, we use the FemiLift system to corrects & prevents the changes that women experience postpartum & throughout their life. Like skin, vaginal tissue is made up of collagen fibers which gives it strength and flexibility. FemiLift uses breakthrough CO2 laser technology to gently and painlessly heat vaginal tissue, contracting existing fibers and stimulating the formation of new collagen. FemiLift treatment improves the functionality of the entire vaginal area normalizing blood flow, increasing lubrication and restoring the strength of the vaginal walls that support the bladder.
The FemiLift laser can also enhance the local immune system response and help eliminate chronic vaginal infections.
how many treatments would i need?
Most patients may require 2-3 treatments. Each treatment consists of quick, painless, 10-minute session. Sessions are scheduled 4 weeks apart. After your treatment you can continue your normal daily activity, but must refrain from intercourse for three days.
medicare and health funds rebates may apply
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
WHY CHOOSE COSMÉTIQUE
There are many cosmetic clinics and surgeons overseas and across Australia who offer laser vaginal rejuvination without the required training, experience or aftercare. However, it is simply not worth the risk.
At Cosmétique, our experienced Surgeons can provide you with affordable surgery in a licensed hospital with comprehensive and supportive aftercare services.
What sets us apart?
Highly qualified and very experienced team of surgeons
We tailor make the solution that is right for you
Comprehensive aftercare service
At Cosmétique, we offer affordable laser vaginal rejuvenation from $500/treatment
Need a payment plan for your procedure? Contact us on 1300 320 272 to ask about our interest-free payment plans.
Contact us today
If you’ve been thinking about laser vaginal rejuvenation, choose Cosmétique. Call us today on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment. During the consultation, we will cover all aspects of the treatment and discuss any concerns you may have. Please note that all follow up consultations post-surgery are free of charge
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our procedures are subject to change without notice Unless a time-limited quotation has been provided or the procedure has been paid for’
3) Applying to cases, were actual treatment, not including consultation, has not commenced, We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed between patient and practitioner at the time of the initial consultation and cannot be discussed in advance, due to multiple factors, including but not limited to availability of operating theatres and specialists
5) Results may vary for each person and cannot be guaranteed
6) Prior to the initial consultation, you will be required to take and email 6 images in total. All photos should be taken from neck to your hips. This process is to help our cosmetic surgeons decide the suitability of the procedure in light of the desired outcomes. If it has been deemed that a patient is not suitable for the procedure prior to the consultation, the consultation fee will be refunded in full
7) Further Clinical Images may need to be taken at the time of consultation
8) I understand that the consultation process is very important and it is recommended to set aside 1 hour to discuss the procedure with our Cosmetic Surgeon. It is recommended you attend with your partner and/or a friend. We strongly recommended children not be brought into the consultation
9) Refunds, partial refunds or discounts do not apply for the consultation fee or the procedure.
10) Cosmetic procedures may not attract Medicare rebates.
11) By proceeding with the consultation, I understand that I am not permitted to discuss any aspects of the consultation, treatment and/ and outcomes in any public or private forum, blog post, review page or social media is not permitted without written consent from Australasian Health Group PTY LTD
12) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
13) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions