**SPECIAL** premium filler from $150
PERMANENT FILLERS $1,200/ml
Enhance your smile with fuller, softer, smoother lips.
Lips are a defining feature of the face.
Trust in Expertise
At Cosmétique, we perform over 1000 Lip Fillers per month! Lip Fillers are performed by our highly skilled team of Cosmetic Injectors and Surgeons. Our Surgeons have review and assess all the fillers available in the market to ensure we select the best in class filler to meet your needs and budget. All Lip Filler appointment start with a bespoke consultation to discuss your desired aesthetic results. Following a consultation with our Doctor, the lips are numbed using a nerve block. This enables you to have the procedure with no discomfort! All patients receive comprehensive aftercare and access to our 24X7 phone line for any questions you may have.
HOW DO INJECTABLE LIP FILLERS WORK?
Lip enhancement with dermal fillers is performed painlessly, under surgical aseptic technique. The process starts by evaluating the aesthetic anatomy of your lower face.
We then anaesthetise your lips and surrounding areas. At Cosmétique, we enhance lips so that they are proportional to the rest of the face, always ensuring the upper lip is proportional to the lower lip.
Our philosophy is to enhance your lips so that the result is natural. We use premium and ultra premium lip filers, so the result of the injections is naturally plump looking lips.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IMMEDIATELY AFTER?
Immediately after the treatment, your lips (and mouth) may be numb from the local anaesthetic. You may also experience some mild discomfort or fullness in the first few hours. Most of our patients are able to return to work immediately after treatment.
Please complete the booking form below to visit one of our leading clinics, or call 1300 320 272 to chat to a member of our team.
Before & After
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Request more information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Swelling Immediately Post treatment contributes to volume that depletes as swelling resolves
10) Filler in the Lips metabolise over time and is affected by modifiable and non- modifiable biological factors of the patient
11) Cosmetique CANNOT guarantee the effect or the duration of the filler
12) Results vary for each person
13) All additional treatment will be charged at full price- No free top ups are included
14) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
15) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
16) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
17) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
18) Results may vary for each person
19) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
20) Results cannot be guaranteed
21) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
22) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
23) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
24) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
25) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
26) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions