LIP FILLERS & INJECTIONS
**SPECIAL** premium filler from $150
PERMANENT FILLERS $1,200/ml
At Cosmetique, our quality lip filler injections can help you enhance your smile, giving you with fuller, softer, smoother lips. With multiple locations across Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne and more, our team at Cosmétique can help you accentuate them with natural-looking results.
Trust & Expertise
At Cosmétique, we perform over 1,000 lip filler injections per month across all our clinics, including Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. Our lip fillers injections are performed by our highly skilled team of cosmetic injectors and surgeons. Our surgeons have reviewed and assessed all the lip fillers available in the market to ensure we select the best filler to meet your needs and budget.
Every lip filler appointment starts with a bespoke consultation to discuss your desired aesthetic results. Following a consultation with our doctor, the lips are numbed using a nerve block which enables you to have the procedure with no discomfort. After the procedure, patients receive comprehensive aftercare and access to our 24/7 phone line for any questions they may have.
HOW DO INJECTABLE LIP FILLERS WORK?
Lip enhancement with dermal fillers is performed painlessly, under a surgical aseptic technique. The process starts by evaluating the aesthetic anatomy of your lower face.
We then anaesthetise your lips and surrounding areas. At Cosmétique, we enhance the lips so that they are proportional to the rest of the face, and always ensure the upper lip is proportional to the lower lip.
As well as that, our cosmetic injectors use premium and ultra-premium lip fillers, so the result of the injections are naturally plump looking lips.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IMMEDIATELY AFTER?
Immediately after the treatment, your lips (and mouth) may be numb from the local anaesthetic. You may also experience some mild discomfort or fullness in the first few hours. Despite this, most of our patients are able to return to work immediately after treatment.
At Cosmetique, we have several clinics located across Australia, including Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and more. To find your nearest clinic, please use the booking form below or call 1300 320 272 to chat to a member of our team.
Before & After
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Request more information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Swelling Immediately Post treatment contributes to volume that depletes as swelling resolves
10) Filler in the Lips metabolise over time and is affected by modifiable and non- modifiable biological factors of the patient
11) Cosmetique CANNOT guarantee the effect or the duration of the filler
12) Results vary for each person
13) All additional treatment will be charged at full price- No free top ups are included
14) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
15) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
16) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
17) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
18) Results may vary for each person
19) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
20) Results cannot be guaranteed
21) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
22) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
23) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
24) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
25) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
26) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions