Here at Cosmétique, our experienced team offer liposuction or liposculpture to patients. With many years of experience, our team of cosmetic surgeons can help you achieve the look you desire, more easily.
WHAT IS LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction removes unwanted stubborn fat in almost any part of the body. It can be performed as a day operation so you can go return to work the next day. The procedure is performed over several hours and we encourage our patients to remain active following the procedure, walking on the same day or soon after, and often returning to work the next day.
WHO CAN LIPOSUCTION HELP?
Liposuction can help anyone and everyone however the most common presentations we see are men and women who have have accumulated unwanted fat which does not improve with rigorous gym workouts and exercise regimes. These areas include
Upper or Lower Abdomen
Flanks or Love Handles
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
The removed fat can be transferred into other body parts to increase volume
WILL I HAVE A SCAR
We use a very small cannulae to remove the fat. A 2mm incision is used that can often be concealed in the natural creases of the body. The incisions are so small that we do not need a stitch to close them. They heal to a fine skin-coloured line approximately 2mm in length. It is unlikely that anybody will guess from these healed incisions that you have had liposculpture, unless, of course, you tell them.
ON THE DAY OF SURGERY
All surgeries are conducted in one of our day procedure rooms. Upon arrival, you will be seen by your surgeon and sedation is given. After taking effect, the surgical site will be numbed with local anaesthesia.
All surgeries are conducted in sterile conditions to minimise the risk of infection. Smoking, Alcohol and illicit drug use must be avoided after the procedure
DO I NEED TO WEAR COMPRESSION GARMENT
We recommend wearing a compression garment after surgery for 2 weeks. Then you may switch into a SPANX type garment, to be worn for 4-6 weeks. The more compliant you are wearing the compression garment, the better your results will be.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
At Cosmetique, liposuction is charged at $3,500 for the first area and $1,500 for each additional area. This does not include the cost of the compression garment however we can provide you with a list of places to source the garment from.
CONTACT US TODAY AND BOOK A CONSULT
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing liposuction, contact us today to book a consult with one of our leading cosmetic surgeons. We’ve performed liposuction on thousands of patients, helping them achieve their desired sculpted look.
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd