Here at Cosmétique, our experienced team offers liposuction (also known as liposculpture) to our patients in Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne. With many years of experience, our team of cosmetic surgeons can help you achieve the look you desire.
WHAT IS LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction removes unwanted stubborn fat in almost any part of the body. It can be performed as a day operation, meaning that you can return to work the next day. The procedure is performed over several hours and following the procedure, we encourage our patients to remain active. This includes walking on the same day or soon after and often returning to work the next day.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
Liposuction can help anyone and everyone. However, the most common candidates we see are men and women who have accumulated unwanted fat which does not improve with rigorous gym workouts and exercise regimes. These areas include:
Upper or Lower Abdomen
Flanks or Love Handles
With the qualified experience of our surgeons in Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne, we can provide you with the results you deserve using liposculpture. To learn more about this procedure and its costs, please use the form to book your initial consultation.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
WITH LIPOSUCTION, THE REMOVED FAT CAN BE TRANSFERRED INTO OTHER BODY PARTS TO INCREASE VOLUME
WILL I HAVE A SCAR?
We use a very small cannula to remove the fat. A 2mm incision is used in this procedure, which can often be concealed within the natural creases of the body. The incisions are so small that we do not need a stitch to close them. They heal as a fine skin-coloured line approximately 2mm in length. It is unlikely that anybody will guess from these healed incisions that you have undergone liposculpture unless you inform them.
ON THE DAY OF SURGERY
All surgeries are conducted in one of our day procedure rooms. Upon arrival, you will be seen by your surgeon and your sedation will be administered. After taking effect, the surgical site will be numbed with local anaesthesia.
All surgeries are conducted in sterile conditions to minimise the risk of infection. Smoking, alcohol consumption and illicit drug use must be avoided after the procedure.
DO I NEED TO WEAR A COMPRESSION GARMENT?
We recommend wearing a compression garment after surgery for 2 weeks. After this period, you may switch to wearing a SPANX type garment which is to be worn for 4 to 6 weeks. The more compliant you are with wearing the compression garment, the better your results will be.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
At Cosmétique, liposuction costs are set at $3,500 for the first area and $1,500 for each additional area. This does not include the cost of the compression garment. However, we can provide you with a list of places to source the garment from.
CONTACT US TODAY AND BOOK A CONSULT
If you’ve been thinking about undergoing liposculpture in Perth, Brisbane or Melbourne, contact us today to book a consult and discuss the costs with one of our leading cosmetic surgeons. We’ve performed liposuction on thousands of patients, helping them to achieve their desired sculpted look.
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd