O-Shot (The Orgasm Shot) from $500
WHAT IS the o-shot?
The O-Shot (The Orgasm Shot) is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment. It is a simple painless treatment method of using your own blood platelets (PRP) which are injected into your vaginal tissue. The platelets naturally attract your own cells to the injected area, which then generate healthier and more functional tissue in the vagina. This stimulates vaginal and clitoral nerve and collagen rejuvenation. After the treatment, you will find an increase in libido and the ability to have multiple, more intense orgasms quickly. No more wondering “Why can’t I have an orgasm?”
How does it work?
The doctor first numbs the area with a cream
We take your blood and puts it in a centrifuge, isolating the platelet rich plasma and growth factors
Using a tiny needle, the doctor will inject the PRP product in the clitoris and vagina
Each shot is issued with precision and care to ensure that there is no pain or downtime—only outstanding results
The entire procedure takes approximately 40 minutes most of it is the numbing time. There is no post-procedure recovery time necessary.
Benefits of o-show
More frequent, and longer, orgasms
Increased sexual desire
Increased natural lubrication
Greater arousal from both vaginal and clitoral stimulation
Stronger, more frequent orgasms
Dramatically improves urinary incontinence
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
WHY CHOOSE COSMÉTIQUE
There are many cosmetic clinics and surgeons overseas and across Australia who offer O-shot surgery without the required training, experience or aftercare. However, it is simply not worth the risk.
At Cosmétique, our experienced Surgeons can provide you with affordable surgery in a licensed hospital with comprehensive and supportive aftercare services.
What sets us apart?
Highly qualified and very experienced team of surgeons
Multiple clinics across Australia – including Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane
We tailor make the solution that is right for you
Comprehensive aftercare service
At Cosmétique, we offer affordable O-shot treatment at a number of our clinics with prices starting from $500.
Need a payment plan for your procedure? Contact us on 1300 320 272 to ask about our interest-free payment plans.
Contact us today
If you’ve been thinking about O-shot treatment, choose Cosmétique. Call us today on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment. During the consultation, we will cover all aspects of the labiaplasty and discuss any concerns you may have. Please note that all follow up consultations post-surgery are free of charge
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our procedures are subject to change without notice Unless a time-limited quotation has been provided or the procedure has been paid for’
3) Applying to cases, were actual treatment, not including consultation, has not commenced, We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed between patient and practitioner at the time of the initial consultation and cannot be discussed in advance, due to multiple factors, including but not limited to availability of operating theatres and specialists
5) Results may vary for each person and cannot be guaranteed
6) Prior to the initial consultation, you will be required to take and email 6 images in total. All photos should be taken from neck to your hips. This process is to help our cosmetic surgeons decide the suitability of the procedure in light of the desired outcomes. If it has been deemed that a patient is not suitable for the procedure prior to the consultation, the consultation fee will be refunded in full
7) Further Clinical Images may need to be taken at the time of consultation
8) I understand that the consultation process is very important and it is recommended to set aside 1 hour to discuss the procedure with our Cosmetic Surgeon. It is recommended you attend with your partner and/or a friend. We strongly recommended children not be brought into the consultation
9) Refunds, partial refunds or discounts do not apply for the consultation fee or the procedure.
10) Cosmetic procedures may not attract Medicare rebates.
11) By proceeding with the consultation, I understand that I am not permitted to discuss any aspects of the consultation, treatment and/ and outcomes in any public or private forum, blog post, review page or social media is not permitted without written consent from Australasian Health Group PTY LTD
12) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
13) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions