What are scars and how do they form?
Scars are an inevitable consequence of skin injuries or cuts. The appearance of scars may be able to be improved through various surgical and non-surgical methods.
Scar revision tries to minimise the scars so they blend in more with surrounding skin tone and texture. See an example below of a patient who went through scar revision at Cosmétique and see their post-treatment results.
What influences scar formation?
The severity of the original injury
The size, depth and location of the wound on the body
Colour of the skin (pigmentation)
The technique of the initial surgical repair of the incision or wound
A person’s overall state of health, fitness and nutrition
The person’s age
Smoking, which slows the rate of healing
A complication during healing, such as infection, inflammation, bleeding, or delayed healing
How much does it cost?
The cost of scar revision varies from patient to patient, and depends on factors such as the length, depth and area on of the body. At Cosmétique, it’s our goal to provide the highest quality surgeries at an affordable price.
Our scar revision prices start from $499 (ex GST), and the consultation fee to see our cosmetic surgeon is $129. If you choose to undergo a procedure, the consultation fee will be waived.
Request More Information
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd