Skin boosters are an injectable treatment which involve tiny molecules of moisturising dermal filler gel placed placed beneath the skin. Skin hydration boosters work to improve the skin’s overall quality by boosting hydration levels.
This improves the texture of your skin leading to better elasticity and firmness. The dermal filler in the skin boosters work by pulling and holding moisture which keeps the skin hydrated and looking radiant.
Can you have platelet rich plasma (PRP) with skin boosters?
Skin boosters work by improving the moisture content in your skin by drawing and holding moisture. PRP works by improving your collagen content in your skin.
The treatments can be used at the same time to improve booth the collagen and the moisture in you skin.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INVOLVE?
Following a consultation, a treatment plan will be devised. The injection of 2-4ml is often required for the full face. The face is the most popular area for skin boosters however other areas may include:
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT LAST?
The results of skin boosters will be seen immediately, however will continue to improve for 3 months as new collagen regenerates.
We recommend at the start 4 treatments 6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatment is then offered every 6 months.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
The results of skin boosters will be seen immediately, however will continue to improve after 3 months as new collagen regenerates. The course of treatment is generally – three initial treatments about 4 weeks apart. Maintenance treatment is then offered every 6-12 months.
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Patients may require less or more product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result
10) The amount of product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing medical practitioner.
11) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
12) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
13) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
14) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
15) Results may vary for each person
16) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
17) Results cannot be guaranteed
18) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
19) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
20) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
21) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
22) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
23) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions