a safe, natural and holistic alternative for resurfacing of the skin.
By using the most advanced rejuvenation processes, Cosmétique’s skin needling treatment assists to improve the appearance of wrinkles, acne and scarring. This treatment works to rebuild, restore and refresh your skin without the need for complex surgeries.
Our skin needling treatment achieves a variety of results, including:
Building and regenerating natural collagen
- Addressing and reducing fine lines
- Addressing and reducing acne scars
- Stimulating growth of collagen
For anyone considering this treatment, it’s important to know what is involved. Our team of Australasia’s leading surgeons and nurse injectors are committed to providing transparent information regarding pre and post treatment risks.
- Patient to apply numbing cream 20-40 minutes prior to procedure
- Avoid topical antibiotics, exfoliants and sunburn 7 days prior/post procedure
- Avoid IPL and laser waxing 7days prior and post
- No shaving on the day of procedure
- Anti-viral for cold sores 2 days prior to procedure (if history of cold sores)
- Apply moisturiser or sunscreen
- Avoid sun exposure
- Redness and sensitivity may last up to 3 days
- Peeling may start 3-5 days after procedure
For more information on our skin needling treatment in Perth, or to book your free consultation, contact Cosmétique today on 1300 320 272.
Book Online Now
Terms and Conditions
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Patients may require less or more product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result
10) The amount of product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing medical practitioner.
11) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
12) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
13) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
14) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
15) Results may vary for each person
16) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
17) Results cannot be guaranteed
18) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
19) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
20) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
21) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
22) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
23) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions