ABDOMINOPLASTY (Tummy Tuck)
At Cosmétique, we offer the popular procedure of abdominoplasty, more commonly referred to as a tummy tuck in our Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne clinics to a wide range of clients.
Cosmétique has a faculty of highly qualified doctors who specialise in cosmetic surgery. We encourage you to talk to us about your concerns so we can help you achieve your goals.
WHAT IS A TUMMY TUCK (ABDOMINOPLASTY)?
After having children, it can be difficult to re-tighten your abdominal wall and get rid of excess skin surrounding your stomach.
The tummy tuck or abdominoplasty works by removing excess fat and loose skin, whilst simultaneously having the underlying muscles tightened and repositioned into place. Abdominoplasty can give you the toned, taut and flat stomach that exercise cannot.
WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR A TUMMY TUCK?
The best candidates for a tummy tuck are patients who are in decent shape and are not overweight, but still have loose abdominal skin. Occasionally, if there is a large fat accumulation present on the abdominal wall, particularly along the upper part of the wall, liposuction may be required during abdominoplasty to remove this fatty layer.
Women whose abdominal muscles and skin have been stretched out from multiple pregnancies, as well as people who have a loss of skin elasticity due to age or weight fluctuations, are all excellent candidates for abdominoplasty. At Cosmétique, we may recommend women who are planning future pregnancies to wait before having this procedure, as the vertical muscles in the abdomen that are tightened during surgery will tend to separate again during pregnancy.
Nevertheless, our surgeons are renowned across our Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne clinics for performing abdominoplasty with exceptional results. To discuss our tummy tuck procedure, please book your initial consultation using the form to the right.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
HOW IS THE TUMMY TUCK PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is performed under general anaesthetic in our Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne clinics. The most common technique used involves an incision made across the lower abdomen, extending to the hip on each side.
This incision can be angled to make the scar easier to conceal. At Cosmétique, our qualified and experienced Surgeons will tighten the vertical muscles in your stomach by pulling them close together and stitching them into position. Throughout this procedure, extra skin and fat are also removed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty varies from patient to patient and is dependent on several factors. At Cosmétique, it is our goal to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price.
Consultations with our Surgeons are charged at $89. If you choose to go ahead with the procedure, this fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. All follow-up consultations are free of charge. Call us on 1300 320 272 to book your appointment with Cosmétique today.
FIND OUT MORE OR BOOK A CONSULT
If you want to find out more about our tummy tuck procedure or if you’re wanting to book your consult in one of our advanced Perth, Brisbane or Melbourne clinics, contact our team today. We’ve helped thousands of people achieve the flat stomach they’ve always wanted through abdominoplasty, and we can help you too!
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd