At Cosmétique, we offer a popular procedure of abdominoplasty, more commonly referred to as a tummy tuck, right here in our Perth clinics, to a wide range of clients.
Cosmétique has a faculty of highly qualified doctors who specialise in cosmetic surgery. We encourage you to talk to us about your concerns so we can help you reach your goals.
WHAT IS ABDOMINOPLASTY/TUMMY TUCK?
After having children, it can be difficult to re-tighten your abdominal wall and get rid of excess skin, and far from your stomach.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty works by removing excess fat and loose skin, whilst at the same time the underlying muscles are tightened and repositioned into place. Abdominoplasty can give you the toned, taut, flat stomach that exercise cannot.
WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR A TUMMY TUCK?
The best candidates for a tummy tuck are patients who are in decent shape, are not overweight, but with loose abdominal skin. Occasionally, if there is a large fat accumulation present on the abdominal wall, particularly along the upper part of the wall, liposuction may be required during abdominoplasty to remove the fatty layer.
Women whose abdominal muscles and skin have been stretched out from multiple pregnancies, as well as people who have a loss of skin elasticity due to age or weight fluctuations, are all excellent candidates for abdominoplasty. At Cosmétique, we may suggest that women who are planning future pregnancies to wait before having this procedure, as the vertical muscles in the abdomen that are tightened during surgery, will tend to separate again during pregnancy.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
HOW IS THE TUMMY TUCK PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck is performed under general anaesthetic, right here in our Perth clinic. The most common technique used involves an incision made across the lower abdomen, extending to the hip on each side.
This incision can be angled to make the scar easier to conceal. At Cosmétique, our qualified and experienced cosmetic doctors will tighten the vertical muscles in your stomach by pulling them close together and stitching them into position. Throughout this procedure, extra skin and fat is also removed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of abdominoplasty varies from patient to patient and is dependent on several factors. At Cosmétique it is our goal to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price.
Consultations with our Cosmetic Surgeons are charged at $129. If you choose to go ahead with the procedure, this fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. All Follow up consultations are Free of Charge. Call us on (08) 6117 0622 to book your appointment.
FIND OUT MORE OR BOOK A CONSULT
If you want to find out more about our tummy tuck procedure or if you’re wanting to book your consult in one of our advanced Perth clinics, contact our team today. We’ve helped thousands of people achieve the flat stomach they’ve always wanted, and we can help you too!
Request More Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner.
5) Results may vary for each person.
6) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
7) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
8) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
9) Results cannot be guaranteed
10) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
11) 10% GST applies to all Cosmetic Goods and Services provided
12) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions
14) You are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd