WRINKLE RELAXERS FROM $40 PER AREA
Cosmétique is the preferred provider for wrinkle relaxer treatment in Perth.
At Cosmétique, all of our procedures are administered by professional practitioners who are able to conduct quality wrinkle relaxers in uniquely place at all our locations. We also carry all major brands of wrinkle relaxers.
Wrinkle relaxers are also uniquely positioned to provide full-facial cosmetic services to compliment your smile.
WHY DO WE GET LINES ON OUR FACE?
When the skin on our face is moving, the lines that form as a result of daily facial expressions become deeper over time, and they fold to become static wrinkles.
As we become older, the daily muscle contractions and movements of our skin leaves more of a mark than before. This is due to a gradual reduction in skin to naturally protect itself as we age.
HOW DO WRINKLE RELAXERS WORK?
Anti-wrinkle injections, also known as wrinkle relaxers, work to stop the formation of static wrinkles by temporarily preventing the nerve signals that control muscle movement.
This decreased movement in the muscle causes less stress on the skin, giving you a fresher and younger appearance.
Before and Afters
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO START WORKING?
3- 5 days: Wrinkle Relaxers start working.
10 days: Greatest effect will be noticed.
10-14 days: We will see you in the clinic for follow up to ensure the desired result has been achieved.
Some wrinkles will disappear while others slowly fade. At Cosmétique, we use a wrinkle relaxer that acts faster than others and lasts the longest.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The treatment lasts for different periods of time in different people. Most people will require treatment every 3 months. We use a wrinkle relaxer that is long-lasting, allowing you to enjoy your youthful glow for a longer period of time.
LIFESTYLE WRINKLE RELAXERS
From $40 per area
Treatment by highly trained Cosmetic Injector
Treatment to Forehead, Frown Line and Crows Feet
Top ups Included
WHERE CAN THEY WORK?
When we raise our eyebrows, we get horizontal lines that can stretch across the length of the forehead. This is due to the ‘frontalis’ muscle. The severity depends on your age, gender and genetics.
Anti-wrinkle injections are very effective in reducing the intensity of the lines and in some cases, are enough to erase them. Our team of practitioners have helped thousands of patients achieve a more refreshed and younger look. We pride ourselves in natural results rather than a fake or frozen look.
We all frown when we express ourselves. These frown lines are caused by the facial muscles (procerus and corrugator) that pull the skin inwards and downwards, causing the skin between the brows to frown.
Over time, repeated action of these muscles causes these ‘dynamic’ lines to become ‘static’ lines. Anti-wrinkle injections are very effective against dynamic lines, and in most cases they delay or prevent the formation of static lines.
Like your fingerprint, everyone has a different pattern of frown – from the horizontal (bunny) lines to the vertical lines. Our experienced team of practitioners have helped thousands of patients erase their frown lines to achieve a wrinkle-free look.
When expressing yourself, the skin around your eyes naturally crinkles, radiating from the outer corner of your eyes. Over time, these ‘dynamic’ lines can develop into deeper ‘static’ lines.
There are four types of crow’s feet: Full fan, Upper, Central and Lower. Full fan crow’s feet spread wide like fingers, ‘upper’ tend to angle up towards the outer brow, ‘central’ are the classic type we usually think of coming from the corner of the eyes, and ‘lower’ crow’s feet spread down into the outer cheek.
Neck bands are areas of increased muscle tension within the muscles of the neck and can also appear when smiling. These can be easily reduced through the injection of wrinkle relaxers into the band to reduce muscle tension.
Wrinkle relaxers can be used effectively for brow lifts. Eyebrows can be subtly elevated by injecting wrinkle relaxers into the muscle responsible for pulling down the eyebrow (corrugator muscles and lateral orbicularis occuli muscles). Relaxing this muscle allows the forehead muscles to elevate, opening up the eyes and creating the effect of a ’brow lift’.
The wrinkle relaxers provide a more refreshed “awake” appearance. Not all candidates are suitable for the procedure. However, it is a much less invasive alternative that is worth pursuing before proceeding to surgical procedures.
Our Cosmétique team have helped thousands of patients achieve a more open and refreshed look with brow lift procedures.
When people smile, a muscle in the upper lip, called the Depressor nasi septi, pulls down the tip of the nose. In some individuals this can be quite pronounced. By injecting wrinkle relaxers into this muscle, the muscle is weakened causing the nose to remain up when smiling.
Wrinkle Relaxers can be used to relax the action of the depressor anguli oris (DAO) muscle that pulls down the corner of the mouth. When relaxed with anti-wrinkle injections, the sad curvature of the corner of the mouth becomes more horizontal and the patient begins to look more happy than sad.
Upper lip vertical lines are caused by multiple factors that can be different for each patient. Some of these factors include smoking, chronic sun damage, teeth and age. Often these stubborn lines can benefit by using wrinkle relaxers. Smokers lines generally need a very small dose, usually around 10 units to see the desired effect. Wrinkle relaxer treatment in the upper lip may also stop excess sweating in the area. In your initial consultation, we can discuss this with you to see what else we can do to eradicate smokers lines.
Wrinkle relaxers are a great way to relax lines and dimples in the chin caused by hyperactive muscles, resulting in a smoother, fuller chin area. This can also help acne scars that might be accentuated by the muscle action in the chin. Very low doses of wrinkle relaxers can be very effective and the action lasts for about 3-4 months. Our highly skilled team can assist you further.
Face Slimming (Masseter Muscles)
By injecting the masseter muscles of the jaw, wrinkle relaxers can treat bruxism and slim the face, enhancing the appearance of the cheekbones.
The masseters are the muscles along the jaw that enable us to clench and grind our teeth. These muscles can increase in size as we age adding bulkiness to the jaw and creating the appearance of a wider, squarer shaped face.
Injecting wrinkle relaxers into the masseter muscles causes the muscle to significantly reduce in size and slim the lower face, creating an aesthetically pleasing angle of the jaw and enhancing the cheekbones. There is minimal swelling and redness as a result of the injection.
Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
Excessive and uncontrolled sweating (or hyperhidrosis) can occur in various parts of the body including the face, hands, feet or underarms. Hyperhidrosis may be an inherited trait that stops the body from properly regulating its temperature. Until now, excessive sweating has been difficult to control. In clinical studies, 95% of patients with hyperhidrosis that was severe enough to interfere with their daily lives experienced the benefits of anti-sweating injections after just one week, with sweating reduced by an average of 83%.
After the first treatment, the effects of anti-sweating injections last an average of eight months and up to a year and a half. For nearly 40% of patients, anti-sweating injections reduced sweating for more than one year.
They work the best for underarm sweating and can be very effective for sweaty palms, soles and scalp.
If you’re looking for wrinkle relaxers in Perth, let our team at Cosmétique help you get the results you want. Contact us for comprehensive wrinkle relaxer treatment
Terms and Conditions
01) Bookings (via phone or online) are required
02) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
03) Cosmétique does not provide treatment to persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age
04) Treatment is not suitable for those who have relative or absolute contraindications to treatment
05) Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
06) All patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) are required to undertake a medical assessment prior to treatment
07) Patients are required to disclose their current medical history, past medical history, psychological history, past cosmetic history, medication usage and drug allergies as a part of the initial consultation
08) Cosmétique reserves the right to refuse treatment to patients (full fee, discounted free, free treatment or otherwise) based on clinical grounds, psychological grounds or mismatch between desired and likely results.
09) Patients may require less or more product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result
10) The amount of product (schedule 4 medication or otherwise) administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing medical practitioner.
11) All patients require a consultation prior to treatment. Cosmétique offers free consultations for all treatments.
12) Cosmétique offers subsequent complementary consultations prior to undergoing treatment to address any questions or concerns
13) Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation
14) For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact us for further information.
15) Results may vary for each person
16) Longevity of action and results of treatment may vary between people.
17) Results cannot be guaranteed
18) 2 week appointment will be provided free of charge.
19) Clinical images are to be taken at time of procedure and you are consenting for your de-identified clinical images to be used for marketing purposes by Australasian Health Group Pty Ltd.
20) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
21) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content there of) without notice at any time.
22) Once treatment has been administered, refunds, discounts or free treatment cannot be issued
23) Credit card surcharge of 2.2% applies for all domestic credit card transactions